- Risk Management
- Employee Benefits
- News & Resources
Capstone Brokerage, Inc. is an industry leading insurance brokerage committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade or give away your personal information to anyone.
Throughout the policy, we refer to information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, email address, Social Security number or credit card number, as “personal information.” Further, personal information includes any information involving your health or medical history.
- We do not sell, trade or give away your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies
- Insurance Companies and Licensed Agents. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose your personal information to your chosen insurance company to process your application. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we have associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. Please be assured that the agent or agency is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to other companies that help us process or service your insurance application or correspond with you. For example, we may provide your personal information to a service provider to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card. Please be assured that the companies we hire to process or service your insurance application or correspond with you are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
- We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application and to serve you better.
- Providing you with a quote or processing your application. We may use your personal information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote. For example, emails may be sent to you throughout the application process to inform you of the status of your application and to seek additional information that is requested as part of the application.
- Customer satisfaction and other products. We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services offered by us. You may opt out of receiving these additional communications from us.
- We gather anonymous information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this anonymous information with third parties.
- Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including aggregate demographic information such as the number of visitors to our website from a particular state.
- We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
- We may use “Cookies,” “Internet Protocol” addresses or other numeric codes to gather anonymous information. For a more detailed discussion on cookies, please see below.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you want to correct or update your contact information, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Capstone Brokerage, Inc., 2675 S Jones Blvd. Ste 102, Las Vegas, NV 89146.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are “clicking” to another website. Capstone Brokerage, Inc. is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
Updated: November 1st, 2010
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.